Over time your business circumstances will develop and evolving tax legislation will bring new obligations. Your taxation requirements will also change. The right advice at the right time can make all the difference.
Our taxation team is skilled in working across a range of industries and businesses including public and private companies, foreign owned entities and family owned businesses, trusts and partnerships.
We address taxation issues relevant to businesses, including:
- Taxation of Sole Trader Businesses, Partnerships, Trusts and Companies;
- Company rates of tax;
- Concessions specific to companies such as the R&D concession;
- The imputation (franking) system;
- Related party loans and Division 7A;
- The consolidations regime and tax issues affecting large company groups;
- ATO audits and tax disputes; and
- Not-for-profit companies.